So in Vancouver, the weather gets quite dry in the Autumn – Winter time. It’s humidcity in HK, so I don’t worry about static here, but back in Beautiful British Columbia, I used to get static shocked all the time.
I’m wondering… does Goofy get static shocked too? Can you imagine him pointing his nose out for a sniff at some random object, then suddenly ZAP and static shocks his nose? Poor buddy and mildly funny at the same time. =D
Do you wonder if dogs get static shocked or not? Just me? Alrights.